Intimation is seeking to expand our North East design team with the addition of both one Junior and one Middleweight Graphic Designer. You will be working with a wide variety of well known clients, both locally and globally, within a friendly, collaborative and innovative creative studio.
The role will cover all aspects of design from branding and identity to printed literature and digital design. We are seeking creative designers with a passion for design and the drive and enthusiasm to help our studio continue to grow. You should have a creative flair and be willing to apply yourself to make the most of an excellent opportunity within a growing business.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have good communication skills
- Work well as a team and be prepared to take direction
- Have a good work ethic and a passion for the role
- Have a good working knowledge Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Have a portfolio demonstrating your creative ability and ideas
- Show the desire to build and strengthen their skills
- Be knowledgeable in designing for digital and the web
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative
To apply please email a recent CV with portfolio of work (or a portfolio link) and an indication of which role you are applying for. Two roles available.
Both roles are based in our North East studio (soon relocating to Central Newcastle) with the salary being negotiable, based on experience and role applied for.
Intimation Creative is an equal opportunities employer with our employment procedures being established by Citation PLC.
NO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.
Applications without examples of your creative work will not be considered.