Intimation is a well-established full service marketing agency with studios in Scotland and the North East. As we continue to build on a strong client base, our North East studio is expanding into new premises and growing our design team.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Creative Studio Manager to lead and manage the design team in our North-East base and liaise with our design and digital teams in our Scottish studio.
The candidate must have the ability to work on their own initiative, encouraging creativity within the design team and possess an ability to both originate ideas and deliver projects within specified timescales. The successful applicant must be able to effectively prioritise workload within a pressurised environment, motivating the team within a fast-paced, creative workspace. We are looking for a creative who thrives on challenge and is a team-player, driven to grow the business with knowledge, work ethic and ideas.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and command quality results from the creative team, within challenging timescales. The position is highly collaborative and the successful applicant will be working within all levels of the organization.
Other key areas of the role include:
- Working directly with clients on their projects
- Produce compelling ideas and designs by applying creative thinking, research and problem solving to translate creative briefs into communication solutions
- Leads the design, development, production and preparation of advertising, creative graphics, layouts, digital and marketing materials
- Managing the team in the studio
- Driving creativity and innovation in content creation across a range of media
- Helping deliver compelling, engaging and accessible design and marketing content for our portfolio of clients
- Managing projects and client expectations
- Leading & motivating staff, nurturing talent and creativity, and identifying development needs
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience as Studio Manager or be an experienced Senior Designer seeking a new challenge
- Project, client and people management experience and skills
- Hands on experience as a designer across all media platforms
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Have portfolio evidence to show skills in graphic design/ art working
- Understanding of modern communications such as digital communications
- Strong leadership skills
- Have a robust and engaging personality that helps to energise the studio environment
If this could be you then please email us a recent CV and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in our Gateshead/Newcastle studio the role will have a competitive salary which shall be negotiable based on experience.
Intimation Creative is an equal opportunities employer with our employment procedures being established by Citation PLC.
NO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.
Applications without portfolio samples will not be considered.