We’re looking for a middleweight graphic designer, for an immediate start, to work in our central Newcastle studio. You’ll be working with a wide variety of well known and worldwide clients within a friendly, collaborative and innovative creative studio.
The role will cover all aspects of design from branding and identity to printed literature and digital design. We are seeking someone with a passion for design and the drive and enthusiasm to hit the ground running in our studio. You will be required to demonstrate a proven track record in the industry, have an excellent creative portfolio and be ready for a new challenge.
The successful candidates must have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Work well under pressure with multiple projects
- Work well as a team and be prepared to take direction
- Able to demonstrate a high level of organisation skills
- Able to react quickly to changing demands and priorities
- High level of energy to drive projects to completion and sustain productivity
- Interpreting briefs and choosing appropriate media and style to meet objectives and ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Experience and high proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Strong typographic, layout, colour, composition, good understanding of the artwork, print and production processes
- A portfolio demonstrating all of the above and showing strong technical and creative ability
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress, or other web development software is beneficial but not essential
Based in our central Newcastle studio. Salary based on experience.
Intimation Creative is an equal opportunities employer with our employment procedures being monitored by Citation PLC.
NO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.
Applications without portfolio samples will not be considered.